Quick Graph plots high quality 2D and 3D mathematical expressions. Graphs can be shaded with custom colors and in 3D the lighting is enabled to demonstrate the depth of the surface.
You can zoom in and out by pinching the image and pan around with one finger (2D) or two (3D). In both 3D and 2D modes, the graph adapts the evaluation limits when the touch gesture ends, allowing you to focus on specific features of the graph.
The 3D view allows for interactive rotation, translation and zooming by simple touch gestures. In addition, you can change from wireframe to solid visualization, with a simple double tap.
Quick Graph includes a wide variety of mathematical features and coordinate systems: Cartesian, Cylindrical and Spherical systems are supported for 3D equations, 2D equations support both Cartesian and Polar.
All graphs are automatically saved / restored whenever the application is closed / open.
Even though all the standard features that made the original Quick Graph a great app are free, you can opt to unlock additional features (via in-app purchase), these features currently include tracing, implicit graphs (2D and 3D), inequalities (2D and 3D), unlimited graphs (limited by the available device memory) as well as all other features that will be included in the future. Upgrading Quick Graph’s additional features will not only enhance your user experience, but it will also support the developing of Quick Graph!
- Support for a wide variety of standard mathematical functions.
- 2D and 3D graphing of explicit equations in all supported coordinate systems, implicit equations(opt) and inequalities(opt).
- Easy to use interface.
- Cartesian/Polar coordinates in 2D.
- Cartesian/Cylindrical/Spherical coordinates in 3D.
- The coordinate system to use is inferred from the expression, there’s no longer need to specify it beforehand.
- Plot multiple equations (up to 6 in the standard version), unlimited (opt).
- Send email with the graphs you’re working on
- Built in library with the ability to include custom equations
- Easily zoom in and out on the graph
- Copy the current graph to the clipboard
- Built-in user manual
- Tracing (trace the coordinates along the graphs) (2D opt)
- Hyperbolic functions / inverses
- Landscape and portrait support